Wishlist Dresslily (com cupão de DESCONTO)

por - março 21, 2019

Dresslily Sale

Hi! In today's post we start with a wishlist, which is something I haven't done in a while.
The brand that I speak today is the Dresslily.


It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday.

Dresslily Sale
 Camisa | Fato de Banho

I decided to choose pieces within my personal taste and also some trends.
Dresslily Sale
 Mala | Vestido

What I found on Dresslily is that there are a lot of large size clothing, but few small sizes.
If you are looking for large sizes, this is the ideal place.
Dresslily Sale
Tenis

Tell me what were the pieces that most liked.
I also have discount code for you!


Code: DLAnniversary with 12% discount
for all order with over 25USD save 3USD 
for all order with over 50USD save 6USD
for all order with over 100USD save 12USD

You May Also Like

3 comentários

Tens uma opinião a dar? Deita-a cá para fora nos comentários!